Install Search Plugin
- Open Nuget Package Manager
- Install "Byu.Fhss.GoogleSearch"
Get Google Search Code
- Sign into cse.google.com
- Username: "firstname.lastname@example.org". Password: "ilovefhss"
- Click on the website you are working on
- Click "Get Code"
- Copy script. (google automatically requires you to copy the entire script, however you only need the 'cx' key so you may need to paste the script somewhere in order to paste that single line)
- Open the main "Web.config"
- Find the line: "<add key="GoogleSearchKey" value="004875453087473818847:dlvmrgsu2s8" />"
- Replace the value with the cx key from google
- Build the project and test.